Our Patrol Ministers are constantly on the road, and in the air, visiting people on isolated properties, Aboriginal communities, mine sites and road gangs.
They lead worship, and conduct baptisms, weddings and funerals, but the majority of their time is taken up simply listening to people who face the daily challenges of isolation.
Some of these problems are practical. Patrol Ministers might help out with farm work because there is no local labour available, or assist in cleaning up after disasters like cyclones. At other times the help is less tangible but nevertheless welcome. Seeking help for people with depression, talking to couples whose marriages are under pressure.
Ultimately, Patrol Ministers aim to be thought of as friends who can be called on in times of need.
- Burke and Wills Patrol - Charleville
- Cape York Patrol - Weipa
- Centralian Patrol - Alice Springs
- Cobar/Nyngan Patrol - Cobar
- Croajingolong Ministry - Mallacoota
- Cunnamulla Patrol - Cunnamulla
- East Kimberley Ministry - Kununurra
- Flinders Patrol - Hughenden
- Gascoyne Patrol - Exmouth
- High Country Patrol - Swifts Creek
- Katherine Patrol - Katherine
- Midlands Patrol - Oatlands
- Mobile Aboriginal Patrol - Port Augusta
- Murchison Patrol - Meekatharra
- Parkin Patrol - Hawker
- Pilbara Patrol -Tom Price
- Snowy River Patrol - Orbost
- Sturt Patrol - Orroroo
- Tennant Barkly Patrol - Tennant Creek
- West Arnhem/Jabiru Ministry - Jabiru
- West Coast Patrol/Circular Head Ministry - Smithton
- West Kimberley Ministry - Derby
- West Nullabor Patrol - Esperance
For more information on these services please contact the National Office
Phone: 1300 787 247